• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

The introduction of pacerrt340

pacerrt340

Reaction score
Hi All,
just been invited to join over here from FABO.

I’m in the process of changing my Australian made Chrysler Valiant (’74 VJ model) Hardtop into a “VH (’71model) Hardtop”.

From this,… (the white car photo) to something like this… (the Vit C car with Blackouts)
Looking to go with a 340 6pack (The car was a factory 318 smallblock / 904 auto)

I have spent a fair bit on the 318 but now Im chasing more HP and I really like the 6PK option.

318s and 360s are reasonably common in Australia, but I understand there were less than 400 units of the 340engines ever brought into the country.

I have a complete SB 6PK set up( manifold, carbs, cleaner, linkages) and I am ideally looking for a 340 (4”stroker) to put the 6PK onto (rather than put it on the original 318 or a 360)

My aim would be for thefollowing spec.s –
· 4.0” stroker crank
· Alloy heads
· 10.0:1 comp
· 450HP
Currently looking for the best way (least hassle more than just cheapest) to get a 340(stroker) long motor into Aus.

Cheers Guys, Scott

Attached Images
attachment.php

Hello from Minnesota. They make plenty of stroker parts for the 360 unless you just gotta have a 340.

Back