• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

The introduction of NoDakMopar

NoDakMopar

Reaction score
I am the greatest. Nobody is better looking, smarter or more pleasant to be around than I am. Lesser beings hang on my every word hoping to glean some nugget of my vast wisdom so that they may pull themselves from the depths of ignorance. I don't have any need for air freshener in my bathroom because my stuff doesn't stink.

The above message was only a test to see how many of you actually read these things.

In case you were wondering what sort of pick-up I own, there are actually two in my collection. In 2005, I bought a 1969 Dodge D-200 out of California. This truck is a driver that I hope to get time to restore before I tip over from old age. In 2006 I moved from Arizona to North Dakota. After I got settled in here, I started looking online for restoration parts. That is how I stumbled upon my next purchase, a 1970 D-100 in VERY nice condition.
Wild About Wheels 2007-1.JPG

I have done nothing to this truck except keep it clean and maintained. It is still wearing it's factory paint (with a few minor touch-ups), factory glass and original interior. The guy I bought it from had replaced the original 318 with a slightly modified 340. The original radio was replaced with an AM-FM unit that looks like it may have been robbed from a Ford. The truck only has 76,000 total miles on it.

Here is a little peek into my toy box. It is a 40' by 60' man cave that serves to protect the car, trucks, bike, quad and trailers from the extreme weather here in the frozen tundra.
IMG_1505.JPG

I really enjoy having the space to do a little work on things. My only regret is that it is not heated or insulated (yet). This photo was taken right after I had finished stripping out a 1971 D-100 that was in pretty bad shape. It had been used as a farm truck and showed it.

Thank you for gracing us with your presences and yes we do read these .

Hello again to a different site. That was a little more humorous than on FCBO! How did you know we'd appreciate that? Again, nice fleet.

A little humor is always appreciated, especially something like that which may take a minute or two to come up with.
So, greetings and welcome.
Mike

I don't know how I missed this thread before, sharp looking truck. What's lurking under the truck on the hoist? Looks like a C-body

The 40x60 at least retards the artic breezes and feet of snow. No mention of a snowmobile what with that?

I don't know how I missed this thread before, sharp looking truck. What's lurking under the truck on the hoist? Looks like a C-body

Good eye! That is my 1970 Chrysler Newport 2-dr hardtop with less than 1000 total miles on it since new.

IMG_1503.JPG

The 40x60 at least retards the artic breezes and feet of snow. No mention of a snowmobile what with that?

I have never taken any sharp blows to the head that would make me dumb enough to want to jump on an open machine and go fast through a blizzard. Did it one time in my teens, never again.

I have never taken any sharp blows to the head that would make me dumb enough to want to jump on an open machine and go fast through a blizzard. Did it one time in my teens, never again.
Surprised know one has ever never put a cab on one. Build a little wider with a normal seat. That would be called a half track. Allready done.

Surprised know one has ever never put a cab on one. Build a little wider with a normal seat. That would be called a half track. Allready done.
Can wouldn't allow you to hang off the sides to man handle the machine.

I saw this today,

IMG_20180309_144229.jpg

Elvis had the company convert it so he could use it around Graceland, they called it a grassmobile.

Back