• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

The introduction of glassman

glassman

Reaction score
I am a Mopar man from way back . I like older trucks and I even make a few parts out of fiberglass. I have also been known to take a car down the drag strip a time or two. If I can't have fun doing something, I don't do it.

I am a Mopar man from way back . I like older trucks and I even make a few parts out of fiberglass. I have also been known to take a car down the drag strip a time or two. If I can't have fun doing something, I don't do it.
Back in 1992, I restored a 1970 Dodge dually 4 door car hauler. It was running a 360 with a standard transmission , Seats were done in vynal and cloth inserts in a dark grey . Body was painted the correct white and on the door it said "Danger Brothers Racing Team" and on the front fender it said "Christian's Auto Service". This truck is a car hauler and a picture of it can be found on Moparts.com in the "Car Haulers "thread on the first page. The different thing about this truck is that it was ordered new as a tow truck and the wheelbase was never lengthened for the longer hauler style bed. I would like to come in contact with the old truck again and possibly purchase it back.

Back