• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

The introduction of Edward

Edward

Reaction score
My name is Eddie Lane. I am born and raised in Washington DC. I have been into classic cars for several years. But in the last 5 years, my interests have transitioned totally to trucks. I have a Chevy 64 C10 pickup and a 57 Dodge D100 6 cylinder. I am joining this forum in the hopes of getting more educated about others' experiences with Dodge trucks. I was pleased to see that this forum exists.

Welcome to the site Eddie . You'll find that most of us are into trucks as well as cars . Feel free to join in anywhere and ask what ever you need to ask as well .

I do have some pictures on my other laptop. As soon as I can get back on that other laptop I will post them. And thanks much for the welcome.

Hello from Minnesota. To steal a line from bear, there's a lot of Dodge truck guys here, so you'll fit in. We love trucks and cars of all makes though and don't discriminate (much)! Welcome aboard! Oh yeah, we need those pics.

Last edited:
Back