• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

The introduction of docdodge

docdodge

DocDodge440
Reaction score
Im as old as dirt, retired this year, and have had every kind of dodge 2wd truck I could buy. Only had 1 4wd and that was a 64 Ford F 250. It was a old retired wrecker.I now own 3 dodge p/u. A 82 150 w/6cyl, 95 3500 duel wheel / cummins 12v and a 95 1500 / magnum v8. I was raised in somewhat farm county in northern Ind. and a truck was as normal as bread. In the winter we plowed w/ trucks, in the summer we hauled w/ trucks, in the fall we cut wood an took it home w/ trucks and in the spring we bought plants and took them home w/trucks. I cant ever remember a time when SOMEBODY didnt need one of my trucks. I take my drag car to the strip w/ a truck. When I was working, I used a truck to get to work, and then another truck to get to the job site loaded with the stuff to do the job.So now I am retired, guess what I drive, Yah.. my dads ol big blue, Ford F 150. Anyway glad to be here,

Welcome aboard, sounds like a great life and you worked them dodge trucks hard I bet, I to see all farm land around me and seems dodge was the one out in the field working , Enjoy this side of life , retired myself and seem to be in big demand to help family and friends, I love it .

Thanks to all for the howdys, Kinda new to this computer stuff, so If it looks strange, Its just a far sighted il man.

Back