• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

The introduction of Dartn440

Dartn440

Reaction score
FABO with Mopar affliction. Figured I would head over here with my 1979 D150 Custom.

Welcome to the site from Massachusetts ! :cool: Nice looking 79 in your avatar ! Is that Crager SS's and side pipes I see ? You know your going to have to show us some pictures . Right ? lol While your at it you can throw in some shots of your big block Dart . :D

image.jpg
72 Dart Swinger

I will get some better pics of the truck in time. It does in fact have Cragers and side pipes. It it a slant 6 4 SPD.

Sorry , I just assumed you had a big block by your user name . But still a "nice" pair of A Body's ! :cool: Can't wait to see the 79 ! :) Obviously I got a soft spot for them . lol

image.jpg
Yep. The 72 is a 440 car. I have a 440 for the truck. I am going to drive it as is for awhile before I do too much to it.

View attachment 6394 Yep. The 72 is a 440 car. I have a 440 for the truck. I am going to drive it as is for awhile before I do too much to it.
Niiiiice ! :cool: There's no replacement for displacement ! ;) I can tell you first hand that you'll like having the 440 in your 79 as well . :)

Back