• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

The introduction of AdventurerSE

AdventurerSE

Reaction score
Hello all just joined the page and thought I would say hi. I'm from BC Canada.

I currently own an Orange 1979 Dodge D150 Adventurer SE regular cab short box with a 383 auto that is an accident victim that I am slowly rebuilding to its former glory, the truck was originally from Oregon and I purchased it from a classic car dealer in Washington state after it had been sold and then involved in the accident and resold as a project/parts.

Last year (2015) I unexpectedly found its big sister a two tone blue 1979 Dodge D350 Adventurer SE Camper 10000 crew cab long bed dually that had no engine and trans, it had been a former race car hauler and farm truck and it had been parked for some time, after some work last winter and this year it is now back on the road with a warmed up 360 auto (Cummins swap is in her future).

And my daily is a low km two owner black 1996 Dodge Ram 2500 Laramie SLT extended cab long bed 4x4 with the 12v Cummins NV4500.

I will post some pictures as soon as I get a chance.

Welcome to the site Adventurer ! Can't wait to see some pictures ! :)

Thanks Bear!

Here is my D350 I absolutely love this truck I've wanted one for quite awhile. And I still can't believe I found her!
20160624_201857.jpg

And this one here is my baby a 79 D150 Adventure SE with a 383 in place of the original 360. Sadly it doesn't still look like this it was involved in an accident. I am in the process of bringing her back to her former glory!
FB_IMG_1480729885621.jpg

Hello from Minnesota. I love that crew cab dually! Jealous as hell, but I'll manage. Nice fleet overall, you got the spectrum covered pretty good.

Hi nice trucks maybe the crew can return to his former job a race truck hauler.

Hi nice trucks maybe the crew can return to his former job a race truck hauler.
dodgefred I sincerely hope to though sadly its gonna haul some serious downgrades. I was told it was bought new in 79 to haul a Hemi Cuda and the guy I bought her from hauled a Max Wedge Belevedere. All I've got is a 80's Camper, a 76 Charger, and my D150 hahaha!

Some nice truck's you got there Adventurer ! You should fit in here just fine . ;) How bad is the damage to the D150 ?

This was with out a doubt the nicest grill I have ever seen on any 72-80 Dodge trucks. And 90 percent of it still is. Breaks my heart too because with the low Canadian dollar and the price and rarity of an NOS grille I doubt it will ever look as nice as it did.
FB_IMG_1481818843924.jpg

Oh man , That's sad that it got hit like that . From what I can tell , your looking at bumper , grill , headlight surround , lower filler & parking light , hood , fender . Did the radiator support get it too ? Or can you fix that ? Please don't mind me and me making a list . I'm the type of guy that's brought so many of these trucks back to life that my brain automatically run's down a list of what it going to take to live again .

Oh man , That's sad that it got hit like that . From what I can tell , your looking at bumper , grill , headlight surround , lower filler & parking light , hood , fender . Did the radiator support get it too ? Or can you fix that ? Please don't mind me and me making a list . I'm the type of guy that's brought so many of these trucks back to life that my brain automatically run's down a list of what it going to take to live again .

Hi Bear sorry I haven't been on here in forever! Unfortunately the rad support did receive damage in the accident, I have been working on hammering it out as it is still one of the best rad supports I have ever seen. Certainly don't mind you making a list helps me sometimes when people think the same way as me especially if I miss something! The worst part of this is finding the trim parts that were damaged I have had a hell of a time locating them and if I do find them with the difference between the Canadian to US dollar it adds a lot to the cost of the part especially after shipping is added into the mix.

welcome from sunny california , sorry to see , but parts can be had to fix it back up . could even have that grille repaired there are outfits that specialize in that trip of repairs .

did the fender trip get messed up as well . i pulled fenders from a 75 ramcharger that was an s/e . fender trim looks the same are you in need , my truck has no moldings or trip . its a plain jane w200 crewcab .

69700005.jpg

Back