• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

The introduction of 747mopar

747mopar

Reaction score
I'm a die hard Mopar fan that mostly enjoys classic muscle cars and enjoys building just about everything. I'm beginning a restoration on my dads 83 Dodge Ram so I thought I'd join, FBBO was a great help with my Charger so maybe this forum will do the same for the truck.

20150719_173414.jpg

I'm more of a muscle car guy but just started a restoration on my dads 2 wheel drive 83 250 RAM. I'll start a thread on it but it will be a slow start seeing how busy things are right now. Plan is to tear it down to the bare frame, rebuild everything from motor to suspension and repair and repaint the whole truck. Basically a stock rebuild with a nicer color, possibly a two tone white and silver or two toned in silver and charcoal????

Last edited:
Welcome to the site. Nice truck. That's really cool you have your dad's old ride.

Like I said it will be a while before I really kick it in gear, got a honey do list a mile long and good weather is running out.

For what its worth, Ive only been a member for a very short time. It seems all the guys are very helpfull and all seem easy to chat with. Ive read a lot of threads and not a single bad word. Im also hip deep in a resto/ runner. good luck , and If I can be of any help .. let me know. Like joe walsh said"welcome to the club"

Welcome aboard Devin. Good to see ya over here buddy. I used a different name over here. My FBBO name is 71airgrabberRR.

Take care.
Louis

Welcome along to For Trucks Only 747....sounds like a cool project, especially with the family connection. I take it that your daughter is going to help restore "Grandad's truck" :D

Welcome aboard Devin. Good to see ya over here buddy. I used a different name over here. My FBBO name is 71airgrabberRR.

1Take care.
Louis
Welcome along to For Trucks Only 747....sounds like a cool project, especially with the family connection. I take it that your daughter is going to help restore "Grandad's truck" :D
Great to see familiar faces, as far as the daughter goes we'll see but she loves trucks.

I'm a die hard Mopar fan that mostly enjoys classic muscle cars and enjoys building just about everything. I'm beginning a restoration on my dads 83 Dodge Ram so I thought I'd join, FBBO was a great help with my Charger so maybe this forum will do the same for the truck.

Cool! Love the trucks as well!

Back