• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

The introduction of 67 Power Wagon

67 Power Wagon

Reaction score
My name is John. I been a Mopar guy most of my life, have owned several over the years, currently as the name implies a '67 Dodge Power Wagon D200, powered by a 383 backed by an Allison 9 speed transmission. G.I. issued truck.

1967_Dodge_Power_Wagon_200_000_detail.jpg

1967_Dodge_Power_Wagon_200_001_detail.jpg

Thats my Daughter in this pic ---^

1967_Dodge_Power_Wagon_200_002_detail.jpg

1967_Dodge_Power_Wagon_200_003_detail.jpg

HOPE they post!

Last edited:
Hey 67, you finally made it over! You gotta post some pics for these guys, they'll love your truck! Does that 9 speed bolt right up, or do you need an adapter. I want a 9 speed.

Hey 67, you finally made it over! You gotta post some pics for these guys, they'll love your truck! Does that 9 speed bolt right up, or do you need an adapter. I want a 9 speed.

Its bolt up, NO plate or adapter..... Gotta keep in mind, this is a G.I. Special order truck..... damn near like driving a dump truck too.... LOL almost as big to!

And no lift added. Made me jealous when in first saw it on FABO. You have a better avatars here though!

yep no lift in it........ ALOT of leafs tho.....and I have to look but the rears aren't stock Mopar either..... I think they might be Rockwells....Just a bit big for Dana's.... I had to do some cross member work to the frame last year and didn't get to look at the rears all that much, (don't try to fix it if its not broken) so.... Step son check the pumpkin greae for me while I was working elsewhere, so...... Truck is at his garage in real life as its to big for our parking lot when all the neighbors are home..... Will take the cars place in the winter tho.... Thing's a freakin tank with rubber wheels!

Now that's a "TRUCK" ! Welcome to the site !

-Thanks guys! It was originally a transport/tow rig for the US military, I'm its second civilian owner a brother to a ex. Co-worker owned it as a retirement gift..... He had it painted once he owned it, as you see it now it sports Olive Drab under the hood on the inner fender wells and firewall. I plan to repaint it at some point in Hemi Orange, with Cream top, and new lumber in the bed..... BUT, I'm a ways off for that! ALOT of damn fun in th winter.......and the wife......CAN'T drive it, its stick! LOL

Back