• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

The great noreaster, are you ready?

HALIFAXHOPS

Beerening at its best!
Reaction score
Got the tractor pretty much ready just have to drop the mower deck off and put some kero in the diesel, made room for the cars in the garage, gas for the generator and two cases of beer, you can never be over prepared! Oh yeah a new can of coffee for the morning after!!!!

I don't think where getting hit as bad as you . But just to be safe like I always do before a storm I did a check of everything on the Ramcharger and the Sport . Ran the blade thru it's paces and fueled up the Ramcharger so it's ready for pretty much anything that comes our way . That truck is a beast when it comes to playing in the snow ! :cool:

We only got about 10" but honestly I didn't know what to expect because this storm was coming in on the anniversary of our first big storm from last year and we broke all kinds of records then .

We got hammered here, almost three feet. The tractor took three days to scoop out the driving areas! Atleast I can see gravel here and there now.

I can relate . We got hit like that last year . There were time I couldn't even see the end of my hood let alone the road in front of me driving in that white stuff .

Back