• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

T.case upgrade???

MoparsOnly

The snozberries taste like snozberries.
Reaction score
Whaaaazup everyone hope yall healthy and safe. I have NP241 D t.case that I'm rebuilding. I want to know are there any week spots as well as, upgrades I can do to It? I've seen to different kinds of chains offered (rocker pin and round pin). Any info would help. Thanks yall!

Really guys? Come on now someone has got to have some knowledge on this. On another front has anyone installed a 77ish dash in a 87.

I have two or three of those transfer cases sitting in storage. I was going to swap out the divorced case in the '72, but I doubt I ever will. Lockouts on the front took away my motivation, as mileage isn't a concern. That and my four wheeling friend's got out of wheeling and sold their toys, sonic never went any further.

I'm sure there are forums out there that cover the upgrades, I'd give google a try.

I can always count on the OG's of the forum. Locu how cold Is It where u at

Yow that hurts. Suppose to get colder too. Hell I don't think I'd be able to move. My joints would freeze right up. Stay warm my friend.

I'm somewhat used to the cold, been here 44 out of 45 years, I don't notice it if I just go out to the car or garage and get out of the elements. But the garage only gets me so much time, no heat, and the previous owner only out insulation in 5% of the walls. Hopefully I'll get that remedied this year.

I have two or three of those transfer cases sitting in storage. I was going to swap out the divorced case in the '72, but I doubt I ever will. Lockouts on the front took away my motivation, as mileage isn't a concern. That and my four wheeling friend's got out of wheeling and sold their toys, sonic never went any further.

I'm sure there are forums out there that cover the upgrades, I'd give google a try.
What was your reasoning for wanting to swap out the divorced case?

Google might be your friend here like Locu said, I can't say I have seen to many problems with these.

I know wheelers would double up the transfer cases, but that was for more low range I think. Yeah, I know, that helps doesn't it! :happy:

Back