• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Stop on in for a cup of coffee!

If I buy that F725 it has a grass catcher that can go on it. I am not sure about it still, we may be too far apart on the price.

If I buy that F725 it has a grass catcher that can go on it. I am not sure about it still, we may be too far apart on the price.
Yeah, they're not a cheap mower - the fella I bought my replacement zero turn from gave me $1000 trade in for the one I broke the crankshaft on.

Yeah, they're not a cheap mower - the fella I bought my replacement zero turn from gave me $1000 trade in for the one I broke the crankshaft on.
He had it listed for $2,200 and it didn't sell. He told me I can have it for $1,700. It's a 95 model and has over 2,000 hrs on it. I have looked a little on some sites to get a comparison and I am thinking closer to $1,300

2 cups this morning and I was off and mowing. Mowed the church, came home and went to get a load of sand. I am making a 24' by 24' parking pad, my friend stripped off the topsoil with his backhoe, 6 tons of sand down and I may be ready for some stone.

Not once I learned to clean the air filter over the radiator frequently and completely. That is a pain in the butt.

Just having the stuff left in the pot, added a little vanilla caramel to it, and I have some Fu to start off my day.

IMG_20200612_115309.jpg

Started with one cup, went and got a load of sand, finished the lawn, picked up more trim and crown molding, painted the crown and will now sit down with another cup.

Had some espresso this morning, have some left over for work. The trucks water pump failed after 249,000 on the clock. Needs a power steering pump as well since the new steering gear is crap, and leaking like real bad, warranty work thankfully on the gear. Gonna do th time up I've been neglecting, and a Hughes intake manifold to eliminate the sucked I'm stock unit. Throw a bunch more later for transmission rebuild and whatever else it needs. It's only money.

Started early this morning with nice hot cup, went and got 2 loads of gravel (12 tons), then went to a friends to cover his roof with steel. Lots of water, sun and it's done. I got scorched, my redneck is now brown.

I've had a couple double espressos, now to tear apart the truck for the water pump and power steering pump replacement.

Last edited:
I've had a couple double espressos, now to test apart the truck for the water pump and power steering pump replacement.
A couple espressos and I wouldn't sleep for a couple days! LOL No coffee for me past lunch. LOL I quit drinking mixed drinks with caffeine pop at night.

I can drink caffeinated beverages all day, and fall asleep like nothing.
Same here, I am usually a sleep within a minute or two of laying in bed. With lots of caffeine late at night it may take a minute or two longer. My wife gets insomnia so I am blessed to fall asleep so fast.

Had the other two doubles left in the cup, after work this morning. Went to the stepson's, grabbed some things and headed to the house. Did a little cleaning, and grabbed some things from the storage unit. Watched Vanishing Point, because why not? Worked on the Monaco's exhaust leak, amazing what happens when bolts aren't tightened, glad I spent $84 dollars to fix it the first time. Easing into home ownership.

Got my Dakota fixed. Intermittent stalling. I finally figured out what the problem was when I could make it stall by wiggling the harness to the ecm on the passenger fender. Then I tried tapping the ecm and it would stall. BINGO!!!!!! Ordered a rebuilt ECM and it fixed it. (so far) Keep your fingers crossed.

Started my day yesterday with 2 cups, ran some errands, helped set up for my future Daughter in laws bridal shower(my baby boy is getting married this fall), then went out to the shed and worked on this Tahoe.

Changed out the backing plate, can't say I have seen one of these rot out like this.
backing plate.jpg

I have ball joints and a pitman arm also to do, but he got the wrong lowers

Back