• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Stop on in for a cup of coffee!

Well, I skipped my Fufu, might give it up altogether and go back to the basic black stuff. I'm trying to figure out things to cut out that are full of calories. It's an about 400 calories in one of those drinks! Coffee itself has 5. And I usually have two a day. That could be my key to weight loss, and not having to cut out on beer. Win-win.

8c9fe88dfd63cd75f55ef6aa880481f0.jpg

I have been on a Black Rifle Coffee kick lately. We have a keurig and so I use the k-cups. Got the Mixed Rounds for Christmas and been drinking them ever since, although I’m running low. Veteran owed and operated company, great coffee. BLACK RIFLE COFFEE COMPANY

I have been on a Black Rifle Coffee kick lately. We have a keurig and so I use the k-cups. Got the Mixed Rounds for Christmas and been drinking them ever since, although I’m running low. Veteran owed and operated company, great coffee. BLACK RIFLE COFFEE COMPANY
I haven't tried it, but I have heard about them on a You Tube channel I watch.

Started the morning with a nice large cup then went to pick up a new to me 08 Pontiac Torrent GXP. I got it off a auction site local to me, ad said it needs timing chains. I haven't checked it out yet to see if it's just stretched, rattling or jumped. If it has jumped I will have to pull the heads and have a valve job done, it's a interference engine so bad things can happen. The trans was new 2yrs ago and it's a GM trans so that's a good thing.
After I got the title I see the previous owner is one of my customers, I haven't seen this one that often though.

So we have a accepted offer on a house. We looked at quite a few and finally settled on one. It's out in the country, about 7 miles from town. It is on a side road, 1 1/2 mile of gravel, Not the greatest but I can deal with it. It's quiet though, 1600 sq ft ranch, dry full basement, 3bdrm, 1 3/4 bath, nice large living room, large kitchen and dining room. My wife is happy. 24x34 shed for me. Sits on 2 acres. The only down side is no garage on the house, but that will be a project down the road. I have friends that do block/concrete flat work and a couple that build so when the time comes I hope to do it as cheap as possible.

So we have a accepted offer on a house. We looked at quite a few and finally settled on one. It's out in the country, about 7 miles from town. It is on a side road, 1 1/2 mile of gravel, Not the greatest but I can deal with it. It's quiet though, 1600 sq ft ranch, dry full basement, 3bdrm, 1 3/4 bath, nice large living room, large kitchen and dining room. My wife is happy. 24x34 shed for me. Sits on 2 acres. The only down side is no garage on the house, but that will be a project down the road. I have friends that do block/concrete flat work and a couple that build so when the time comes I hope to do it as cheap as possible.
Congratulations! I'm sure that shop will be put to good use!

Got my Fufu, but only because it's $1 on Mondays. Soni might not quit completely, just mostly. :wacky:

I used to have a pot just like that, I upgraded to one with a timer. It's nice waking up to a fresh, hot pot waiting for you.
I left it on for way too long, I don't mind a smoked brew, and thanks to my insane mug (thanks technology), I still have warm coffee. Gross to some, but I got used to black dirt for coffee a long time ago.

On cup number 3 right now. Anyone a McDonald's coffee fan? It's ok, I had a large one yesterday while I was working on my kid's new to him ride. We're putting in sound deadner and wiring it for his system.

Not a Mickey D's coffee fan altho it is a good bit better in the last cupple years when they started marketing it.

The closest McDonald’s to me (about 15 minutes away) has weak coffee. I’ve tried it on several occasions and I just can’t.... I either take a cup to go from the house or if I’m going “to town” which is what we call the city in the next county over ( about 30 minutes) there is a gas station with really good Community brand coffee, I’ll get some there.

Ahhh, Community brand - discovered that a couple years ago when wandering the Louisiana area visitin' family. Tends to be a little 'muddy' for my taste but rarely is it weak. Always drinkable.

Ahhh, Community brand - discovered that a couple years ago when wandering the Louisiana area visitin' family. Tends to be a little 'muddy' for my taste but rarely is it weak. Always drinkable.
I normally drink Community Breakfast Blend, but I have been on a Black Rifle Coffee kick. All of theirs I’ve had are great.

Back