• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Stop on in for a cup of coffee!

Mowed my lawn today, the first time in about 3 weeks. Most of it is still really dry and barely even needed it.

Mowed my lawn today, the first time in about 3 weeks. Most of it is still really dry and barely even needed it.
I mow, and wonder if I have blades installed. Looks the same the next day with all the rain we've had.

Last edited:
Locu you and some of the FABO guy's may like this story, a roommate that I had while I was at tech school in the Air Force had a 70 Duster, 318 car. We both ended up stationed at the same base and both B52 crew chiefs, he was telling me about a motor he was going to build for the Duster, he wanted a 340 and was told early 318 blocks were thick enough to bore to the stock 340 bore.

The engine was built, I don't remember the cam or heads that he used, but it was a screamer for a little while until the block suffered core shift and it self destructed. The good parts from the 340 were put in to the original 318. The little 318 ran nice. I don't remember for sure if it was a original 4 speed car, but it had one in it with the 340 and he left it in with the 318, don't remember the rear gear ratio, but it was snappy.

my brother just found an ol picture of our grandfather with his 32 International truck. I think at this point he was just hauling whatever he could. He owned a filling station for a while, then bought a farm after getting married. I miss that old man.

40684155_10157074433041412_2756019911854653440_o.jpg

Last edited:
Whisky at this time of the day........ so happy I don't have to get up and go to work again.
Wish I felt that way, oh wait, nope, didn't win the lottery, back to work I go. :( Wait! I get paid, so.i can use that money to buy car parts and cars, hell yeah!

My Fufu was tasty this morning, but it's on to a double IPA now! :p

Oh, it's a couple pots of java in the morning, just now finishing my after dinner specialty coffee but I hafta stop with the coffee now or I'm up every hour all night peeing............. :oops::banghead:

Last edited:
A full pot? I would be peeing non stop:D Usually a couple cups a day, but when it's colder a couple more. I don't know what it is, maybe my cheap coffee or the acid in the coffee, but too much makes my stomach flip flop. Black is the worst, but with creamer I can drink a lot more:)

Oh man, I can't handle creamer and/or sugar with one exception - when I was in Brazil that was the only way to make it palatable, but a cup a day of theirs is aplenty.

If I am eating something sweet I like it black, but just sitting and drinking a cup I use creamer and sugar

Another year older and still have too many things I wanna get done. Not enough time or money. Work really gets in the way, if I could only win the lottery:rolleyes:

I had to get a new drivers license this year and when compared to my old one my face looks fatter and I have less hair. My wife had a good laugh though

Fufu gone, time for beer!

Deck painted, outdoor furniture cushions in, now I just need to get my cars in storage, and the camper over to the stepsons for storage this winter. Dug out my big tarp, should cover it so it's not covered in bird crap. Oh yeah, guess I should install the fifth wheel plate in the truck too. While working five to six days a week. I'm gonna need more coffee!

Back