• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Stance

64DartGt

Reaction score
I'm trying to decide how I want my truck to sit and its hard finding pictures of modified trucks on the internet lol. Any of you guys have pics of your trucks sitting at a different ride height/stance than stock?

What year and model truck do you have? I can find pretty much anything on the net.

How about a little Dakota with it's ass in the air.

image.php

Here is a comparison pic I found online of the same truck stock and lowered. I think it is a 2-3 front and 4-5 rear. He had some parts mixed and matched to get it where it is. It is a 98 Ram SS/T.

sweet.jpg

Does it have 5 lugs or 8 lugs with 1/2" studs? If so you can with minor mods. Bob

Its 5 lug but I just found out the van may be getting sold out from under me in my parents divorce so I gotta wait and see I may just go buy a motor or rebuilt my LA 318 for my truck to save on the hassle of dealing with my my stepdad during all this.

It's 5 lug but I just found out that it may be getting sold out from under me in my parents divorce so I have to wait and see what happens there before I can buy it and start stripping it down. If I can't get it I'm going to just rebuild either my 80's 318 or my 73 440 for the truck and leave everything else the way it is for now lol.

That sucks,watch the CL & beat the pull a parts till you get everything. Magnum heads will wake up the stock 318

That 440 is fun but not everyday driver fun. especially in traffic. I a 2wd truck that Big engine makes your weight bias around 65% or more on the front. In a panic stop the rearend will come around. If you have some thing else to drive everyday then 440 it.

Back