• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Shouldn't this forum be either Pre-81 or up to 1980

Here's my lil' redneck express. I don't have decals though.View attachment 516

You could....

lil redneck truck decals.jpg

Hey OrangeCrate - just noticed your screen name - I kind of dubbed my '80 D150 The Or'ng Crate Express
Is that a factory color? Looks darker than mine in the pic. Sharp truck, and I like the wheels. My truck was/is factory orange, and was a 225/3 on the tree. Now a built 318/727. I bought it from the original owner's nephew, who inherited it in 1981.

Damn, I have an old sheriff star faded on the doors anyway. I should put those on.

Is that a factory color? Looks darker than mine in the pic. Sharp truck, and I like the wheels. My truck was/is factory orange, and was a 225/3 on the tree. Now a built 318/727. I bought it from the original owner's nephew, who inherited it in 1981.
Yes, it is the factory color. I had to have it specially mixed using the photospectrometer on the interior door paint because we could not find the paint code plus there was nothing in the swatch books for 1980 Dodge trucks that matched. It is a good bit darker than the Sunburst Orange. Funny thing though - I JUST found the paint code - it is DT 6543 Ginger

1980 dodge truck p1.jpg

Back