• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

WANTED Seat Belt buckle cover

Fabcon

Reaction score
Contact seller
This is probably a needle in the hay stack but i am looking for 2 seat belt buckle covers that are good. Mine the tabs are broken on. This is the cover that goes on the part of the seat belt that you can adjust.

seat belt.JPG

seat belt2.JPG

Seat belt3.JPG

My '76 parts truck has no shoulder belts it turns out. I'll keep my eyes open for you at the junk yards next week.

Re-read your ad and realized these are on the adjustable side of the lap belt. '76 parts truck must have aftermarket lap belts because they do no look anything like these.

dart4forte if you come up with a set let me know what you want for them and shipping to 55313, I have my fingers crossed and thanks.

I checked and we have them however very few. Im checking to see if we can spare a couple. We are in the seatbelt restoration business and depend on cores to build our belts. If we only have a few we probably won’t be able to spare a couple

dart4forte if you come up with a set let me know what you want for them and shipping to 55313, I have my fingers crossed and thanks.

I have been looking for awhile now so I know they are hard to come by. If you have a extra set shot me the I really don’t want to sell it price.

I have been looking for awhile now so I know they are hard to come by. If you have a extra set shot me the I really don’t want to sell it price.

Not trying to string you alone but we are looking for a pair of buckles. Might have that odd pair in storage.

Just fer the heckuvit - are you interested in original appearance or trying to cover the face of the buckle? I have some from a later truck (80s) and while the shape appears slightly different and the front pattern is different they appear to clip onto the buckle in a similar fashion and may work. Of course, mine are blue and gray so not a viable option like black ones, but the later ones are vastly more available.
1608568535633.png

I had a buddy that took the black ones off his 1982 dodge that we tried but they didn’t fit. Will keep looking, Dart4forte let me know if you find anything. I know there’s some out there i just need to find them. Hopefully stuff gets back to some kind of normal next summer and I can start hitting swap meets again. I really want to keep the stock belts they work fine it’s just that the covers are missing.

Well no need to keep looking I found a full set of NOS seat belts on Ebay and picked them up. Thanks to everyone for looking

Back