• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Scored a 1977 D300 dually Adventurer package 440/4-speed - truck is loaded with options!

72D3001TON

Hoarding trucks and running out of places to store
Reaction score
Truck came factory with a 727 load flight, but has been converted to 4-speed manual at some point. Minus being really dirty and a some rust in the bed floor it is really solid. Has tilt column, A/C, cruise control, electric brake controller and two fuel tanks (20/21gal). Dash is covered in dust/sand, but is in perfect condition from what I can see. Gauge cluster/trim obviously isn't, but the clock still works. Tach has been replaced with aftermarket unit.

The hood has vents and I've never seen that, so, I doubt it is original...but I'm sure it keeps the heat out better than nothing at all.

IMG_8759.PNG

IMG_8760.PNG

IMG_8761.PNG

IMG_8765.PNG

IMG_8766.PNG

IMG_8767.PNG

Last edited:
Truck came factory with a 727 load flight, but has been converted to 4-speed manual at some point. Minus being really dirty and a some rust in the bed floor it is really solid. Has tilt column, A/C, cruise control, electric brake controller and two fuel tanks (20/21gal). Dash is covered in dust/sand, but is in perfect condition from what I can see. Gauge cluster/trim obviously isn't, but the clock still works. Tach has been replaced with aftermarket unit.

The hood has vents and I've never seen that, so, I doubt it is original...but I'm sure it keeps the heat out better than nothing at all.

View attachment 21036

View attachment 21037

View attachment 21038

View attachment 21039

View attachment 21040

View attachment 21041

Back