• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Running Boards (Nerf Boards) - 2019 Tacoma Access Cab

M1733

Reaction score
New to this Forum - Looks like a good Group. I recently removed some Westin Running Boards (their Website calls them Nerf Boards) from my 2019 Tacoma. Reason I removed them is the brackets bolted to the frame gave the RB's a 7" drop from the truck body. Needless to say the RB's sat lower than the bell housing! I bought the truck off Vroom and am very happy with the truck otherwise. Contacted Westin several times via email and they first said there is no way they sell RB's with that much of a drop that fit a Tacoma. Said the only RB they sell with that low of a drop in for a 4-Runner. I beg to differ b/c the bolt patterns lined up perfectly with the pre-threaded holes in the frame. Reached out to them one more time to sell me the brackets that allow the RB's to butt-up against the body of the truck and they sent me a Part # (to order from NAPA, etc.) which was only the the little four-hole plate(s) that the bracket bolts to on the underside of the RB. I'm at wits end with this. Any ideas / sources I can try ? Thanks in advance

Back