• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Roadkill '80 Dodge D150 .....

318willrun

Reaction score
Well, since there isn't a racers forum, I'll post here. We (son, son-in-law, daughter) are going to "roadkill", if you will, the D150 in my avatar. Draggin it out of a field, were going to get the 318 2bbl running, get it on the road, and eventually drop a big block in it. We have a set budget, so we'll see where this leads without exceeding our money

Last edited:
I've become a huge fan of Roadkill, kinda did it last year with one of my cars, got it running, replaced a couple of parts, then out on 1,250 miles over a weekend.

Look forward to following along.

great project. would love that dash in mine, even the right color.

I like that dash design better than the style that's in my '81. Maybe someday I'll score a parts truck and change it over.

Just remember the vin # location changes or was the 81 on the door pillar? But yes the older dash was a nice one.

the '86 D150 my Uncle gave me had the 2.71s...not much off the start but nice and long legged on the highway

weighed it today...…. No spare/jack and 1/4 tank of gas. I guess 3850 - 3900. Pleasantly surprised!

dscn2738-jpg.jpg

I'm thinking someone swapped out the complete rear end. I did that on a 79 but put an 8 3/4 from a 68 into it.

Back