• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Rhino or Line-X?

CBJason

Reaction score
Is this like a Coke vs Pepsi thing or have there been any studies done comparing wear and fade on these brands over time?

I’d be interested to see if say a 12x12” square was sprayed using each product then left to the elements for a year or so to evaluate longevity.

7mopar

Reaction score
Don't know what was applied to the 2006 truck bed. For being a construction vehicle all its life it has held up well other than the bolt heads. Wonder why they appear to have never be coated?

Moparmat2000

Reaction score
I had a professionally sprayed in liner called Armorthane. It's about 1/8" thick on the walls and floor. It has a harder durometer to it like a urethane skateboard wheel. Doesnt chip or chunk out like rhinoliner. I took the bed off my truck for a fuel pump change. While bed was off I floated out the dents I could get to underneath, the rest that I couldent reach, I ground out, and filled. I used a large 2 tube kit of JB weld, and used it like auto body filler. Then I had em armorthane it.