• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Rampage

justme

Reaction score
Does any one know where I should look for a Dodge Rampage " truck" ?

I have 5 of them currently and went through at least that many over the years.
Any of them are getting hard to find. Actual good ones are really hard to find. Nice on the top side does not have any correlation to nice under side. The normal bad spot is the frame rail area where the front of the spring attaches.

I have 5 of them currently and went through at least that many over the years.
Any of them are getting hard to find. Actual good ones are really hard to find. Nice on the top side does not have any correlation to nice under side. The normal bad spot is the frame rail area where the front of the spring attaches.
Any of your 5 that you want to sell?

Any of your 5 that you want to sell?
Actually I've been thinking about it. I'm getting deployed in a few months and would like to clear the yard off before I go. 84 (legitimately) a 1 option rig and about as clean of a survivor as you'll find. I'm gonna want a lot for it. If you're interested send me a PM.

-Micah

Actually I've been thinking about it. I'm getting deployed in a few months and would like to clear the yard off before I go. 84 (legitimately) a 1 option rig and about as clean of a survivor as you'll find. I'm gonna want a lot for it. If you're interested send me a PM.

-Micah
What branch and do you know where your being deployed, thank you for your service

Back