• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Question for all members

After reading this thread I am wondering if I should have kept my FABO name
I went with my old race car name J Town racing and and dropped racing and added Ram, short for Ramcharger.
One day my Ramcharger will get a butt stripe with a round ram head in it reading Ram wagon at the top and Chase Vehicle around the bottom. Thus J Town Ram , Joesboro Ramcharger.

Oh man! You mean I could've started out here with a fresh identity? Oh well, I would have kept the same attitude anyway.....

That's how everyone would have know it's me. So no need to change the name.

I'm ramenth on FABO, FBBO (haven't been active there in a while), FEBO, FFMJBO, ford-trucks, and fordsix, plus a few other I don't visit much anymore, like dippy.org

After reading this thread I am wondering if I should have kept my FABO name
I went with my old race car name J Town racing and and dropped racing and added Ram, short for Ramcharger.
One day my Ramcharger will get a butt stripe with a round ram head in it reading Ram wagon at the top and Chase Vehicle around the bottom. Thus J Town Ram , Joesboro Ramcharger.

Go back to MeMike Mike!! That's the guy that we all know and love.............:smile:

Go back to MeMike Mike!! That's the guy that we all know and love.............:smile:

To late now bigslim, I only have to remember 2 user names and most of the folks remember my avatar I used for the first 3 years at fabo.
J Town Ram is set, I don't know if I can change it ?

Back