• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Question for all members

1970Duster

Reaction score
How many of you have come from: FABO, FBBO, FCBO, etc... and kept your screen name from their respective site?

Well I just realized I asked the question but didn't post anything up. I kept my name and came from FABO.

Came from FABO, FBBO, FCBO, FFMJBO, FEBO kept most of my name, went from alleyoopmgv to AlleyOop2.

Last edited:
I came from FBBO and use the same screename wherever I go. Anything to make life easier for the feds. :spy:

Kept mine... it really rings nicely! :D It's a shame I never actually bought an A-body. It's on the shopping list though!

Hello all and welcome from So Calif. I did keep my name. It is one less user name I have to remember. I orig sign up for FABO then went to FBBO now onto FTO. I do have a 2002 Chevy 1500 with a 5.3 engine so I will be on this site also. I will soon post a pic of the truck.

Last edited:
Changed my screen name for this site, yall know me memike from FABO and using my old avatar that I used there for many years
Spreading the word has already started, That job is never dun .

Not me I signed up on FABO but never did much there, I own a F-body not an "A" but I like all mopars so it was fun to follow what you all are doing over there. "Fopar" comes from the other Ford truck site I'm on for 67-72 trucks.

Back