• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Pictures of my 65 D-300 with a 9 foot box.

Tommy1ton

Reaction score
One Ton Truck Side View.jpgdownsized_0802091123[1].jpgMike B Pic's 059.jpgHere some pic's of 65 D-300. I've had it for about 15 years. It's been fun. Enjoy:smile:

Hopefully I can figure out on how to post pictures. Tom

One Ton Truck Side View.jpg

downsized_0802091123[1].jpg

Mike B Pic's 059.jpg

Very nice looking truck. Those 9 foot beds are hard to find as well. I know of a truck like yours that's either a '68 or '69 with the 9ft. bed in New Jersey that the guy uses to hold his business sign at his produce stand. I often wanted to stop in and see if he'd be interested in selling it.

Very nice looking truck. Those 9 foot beds are hard to find as well. I know of a truck like yours that's either a '68 or '69 with the 9ft. bed in New Jersey that the guy uses to hold his business sign at his produce stand. I often wanted to stop in and see if he'd be interested in selling it.

I stopped by and snapped a pic of the truck I am interested in trying to buy.

2012-12-04_09-32-42_47.jpg

My 65 1Ton

I stopped by and snapped a pic of the truck I am interested in trying to buy.
That truck looks so great. In the 15 years that I've had mine. That makes that's truck about the fifth one that I've seen. Where was the truck located again. It looks to be in good shape. Good luck Tom

That truck looks so great. In the 15 years that I've had mine. That makes that's truck about the fifth one that I've seen. Where was the truck located again. It looks to be in good shape. Good luck Tom

That one is in New Jersey. It must run as I had seen it sitting with the bed towards the road.

Last edited:
I just saw your truck, I believe, in Mopar Collectors Guide. Nice story about getting it, twice!

Cool truck, don't see those very often at all plus it's a Mopar!

Back