• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Parting Out 1980 Plymouth trailduster

Status
Not open for further replies.

framedude

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 1980 Plymouth Trailduster that I am ripping apart,I am located in south Central Pa, please PM me with ur needs, it doesnt tell me when i get a reply on here, the grill has clips for a cover on the front that are drilled into it, but other then that its straight, no motor or trans, Emblems are not for sale, dash cluster is gone, it has chrysler minivan seats in it, no back seat, tailgate is there and not really rusty, hard to get open but had holes drilled in it and lights put in along the bottom

$50 for grill
$125 for rear with 3.55 suregrip
$50 for dual headlight rad support, the bottom is kinda crusty
Sold Rollbar, Gas Tank, Skidplate, emergency brake assembly,
all prices are plus shipping Photo1308.jpgPhoto1327.jpgPhoto1326.jpgPhoto1325.jpgPhoto1324.jpgPhoto1312.jpgPhoto1311.jpgPhoto1310.jpgPhoto1309.jpgPhoto1328.jpg

Photo1308.jpg

Photo1309.jpg

Photo1310.jpg

Photo1311.jpg

Photo1312.jpg

Photo1324.jpg

Photo1325.jpg

Photo1326.jpg

Photo1327.jpg

Photo1328.jpg

Did this come with dual horns, and if it did, does it still have them and more importantly, do they work?

The old Rainmaker Prospector I drive came from factory with dual horns, but when I bought it four years ago it had a WOLO for crap horn in it that sounds like a dying ewe, and not a Ram.

it kinda goes...."meh...meh...meh." when I push the horn. Embarassing.

Did this come with dual horns, and if it did, does it still have them and more importantly, do they work?

The old Rainmaker Prospector I drive came from factory with dual horns, but when I bought it four years ago it had a WOLO for crap horn in it that sounds like a dying ewe, and not a Ram.

I know that feeling. A Prius has a louder horn than me... *hangs head in shame*

horns

i have a few peices from it, the horn is not one of them, the truck has been scrapped for awhile now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back