• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Opinion on Fargo scripts....

jeepsterhemi

Reaction score
....that I want to install on my 2015 Black Express Ram. Scripts are powdercoat and comes from a 1968 Fargo A100.

One script is flat black that I want to put on the upper right corner on the tailgate and the other one is gloss black for the lower right corner of the front grill.

100_4348.jpg

100_4347.jpg

100_4354.jpg

A different idea. Mock them up and see what you think. They would blend in prettty good, a very subtle look. I think it would work, and I like the idea.

Thanks LocuMob, the front clip is already mock up in place, not fix but suspended by the pins, if you miss it when you first look then I make my goal of being subtle.

For the tailgate, I have access by the cover (for the back-up camera ?) but I hesitate for now to drill holes for the metal script............

100_4356.jpg

If your good with a razor blade then use some 3M two sided tape on the back of the emblem . You'll have to cut the pins off the back of course .

The only problem with using the adhesive is that If he ever wanted to remove it , there's a good chance of him taking the paint off with it .

I can't believe I didn't see that! You definitely have your answer already, but that looks great. Only a few will see, and fewer will know!

I can't believe I didn't see that! QUOTE]

In the opening text I said: for the lower ''right'' corner of the front grill, but I mean the lower ''left'' corner, maybe that's why you miss it.

When I was young, work trucks were Fargo, GMC, Mercury............as for my Ram, nowhere is the Dodge name on it.......so why not put Fargo....instead of Fiat..........LOL

Lower Left.jpg

Back