• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Off road jam challenger race set

jeepsterhemi

Reaction score
If out of place, feel free to delete.

Been in the attic and I stumble over this set I bought décades ago......

TCR-01.jpg

TCR-02.jpg

TCR-05.jpg

I have only one grandchild of 17 years old, not sure he will play with it......

At the time I bought it because it is a 1978 Dodge pickup on the cover, try it at home and it worked OK. If I remember well, I paid a whole 7$ for it.

I'll give you $7 for it!

That's the only and the best offer so far............LOL.......you never know!

I think that's last year that I try to give away an AM/FM CB radio (from a '77 Warlock) and the guy never answer to me!!!

That's the only and the best offer so far............LOL.......you never know!

I think that's last year that I try to give away an AM/FM CB radio (from a '77 Warlock) and the guy never answer to me!!!
Silver or black face? I'd take that too! Seriously I would, if it works. I need to have a stash of those, I have an NOS AM/CB radio I couldn't bring myself to use so I found an AM/FM/CB take out that I will be putting in my 72. I'd be interested in buying either the radio or the slot car set, or both.

Last edited:
Only find one for now, since I was already in the attic I bring back that Smith & Wesson ''something''. I think it control the sireen, the lights, the loudspeaker (maybe a CB too) on an emergency vehicule.

And speaking of emergency vehicule, I use that sireen only once or two times a year when the neighbour's party become too loud...........LOL

AM-FM CB-01.jpg
AM-FM CB-02.jpg
AM-FM CB-03.jpg
AM-FM CB-04.jpg
AM-FM CB-06.jpg

I would definitely love to have the CB radio as well lol I really want an 8 track that would look awesome in my warlock

A big thanks to jeepsterhemi for hooking me up with toys and tunes! I can't wait to lay out the track in the living room and see what the dog and girlfriend do with those trucks flying around!

Back