• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE Not mine

well its a big block four speed truck , if it started life that way i would be very surprised . oh ya my 61 d200 just turned 95k . it must have an asking price about the same as your 70 d100 . lol .

DSC03684.JPG

I would be really surprised if the AF ordered it with a 440. Maybe a 318 with 4 speed.
They were hard to come by as the natives would snatch them by.
Unless in pristine shape a similar truck here can be had for less than $10,000. If you can find one with a title. Not sure what's up with that.

I would be really surprised if the AF ordered it with a 440. Maybe a 318 with 4 speed.
They were hard to come by as the natives would snatch them by.
Unless in pristine shape a similar truck here can be had for less than $10,000. If you can find one with a title. Not sure what's up with that.
I would bet it was not "born" with a 440 but as a person who has seen and been in a fair share of "Strato Blue" (see interior and door sills) crew cab, four speed pickups, I know an Air Force castoff when I see one. Door tag says this was originally a 225ci.

I would bet it was not "born" with a 440 but as a person who has seen and been in a fair share of "Strato Blue" (see interior and door sills) crew cab, four speed pickups, I know an Air Force castoff when I see one. Door tag says this was originally a 225ci.
That's what I read too 225ci 127hp at 3900rpm

Couldn't have been an original 440 truck, the 440 wasn't out yet
Oops yeah it was, I was looking at pic in post 2 when I posted that

Back