• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

>>>> NOS Prospector emblems <<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

bear

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi guys , I just came across these NOS badges and I'm selling them because honestly there to nice to put on my Ramcharger . lol I'm selling them as a set only and you get two NOS Prospector , two RAM , and two 150 badges . Once again , there new NOS badges and have never been used . The complete set is $250 plus S/H . You can reach me at myoldparts@hotmail.com . Thanks . ramcharger emblems nos.jpg

ramcharger emblems nos.jpg

I just joined this site a few days ago, just for general knowledge. but I have an 84 prospector stepside. I only know one other guy in Texas who has one. what year is yours?

Welcome to the site "tailgate" . We've got a good group of guy's here . Some of the Ramcharger's came with the Prospector badging as well . Mine's an 84 to . I think It's the third one I've owned .

84 D250 Royal SE Prospector. I've still gotta get the wife to buy into those armrests... she's a bit out of sorts after I went and bought new one gauge battery cables for the truck this weekend....at TRACTOR SUPPLY!!!

But yeah, it's cool to find other 84 Prospector owners...

BTW... where did you get these? I need some for a D250, the Royal SE Emblems... can't find them to save my life.

Last edited:
Let me guess , Your the king of your castle except when your wife is home . lol The only 250 badges I know I have at the moment are the "PowerRam250" , There mint used .
84 D250 Royal SE Prospector. I've still gotta get the wife to buy into those armrests... she's a bit out of sorts after I went and bought new one gauge battery cables for the truck this weekend....at TRACTOR SUPPLY!!!

But yeah, it's cool to find other 84 Prospector owners...

BTW... where did you get these? I need some for a D250, the Royal SE Emblems... can't find them to save my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back