• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Mopar truck lady

Reaction score
Hello,I am Erin and own a 1984 Dodge Ram W150 and a 2019 Ram 1500 4x4.I always been into Dodge trucks,dad raised me good to be a diehard Mopar fanatic.The 1984 Dodge Ram,it was my first vehicle since I was 16 and never parted ways from it with good memories.One was dad remembering me saying I wanted a truck and still love it to this day.The 2019 Ram,no complaints and bought it new.

Thanks and always liked the 1980s body style Dodge trucks ever since to this day. One memory of the 1984 Dodge Ram is when my dad said he bought it for me for my first vehicle.I was so excited to see it after he opened up the garage door and got in turning it over

Last edited:
Welcome aboard from NJ Erin. I always liked the 80's Dodge body styles myself; had an 82 Ramcharger 4x4 for over 23 years. Gave it to my brother who also liked them. Could you post up some pictures of your 84 for us? We are very visual here. :moparsmiley:

I will sometime if I get to it.Next year,looking to buy a 1970s club cab Dodge.The 1984,did have to rebuild the transmission finally last year doing it myself.This winter,I took the engine out and rebuilt it.It was smoking bad and now runs good.

Hello from Minnesota. Yep, we need pictures of your '84. I'm partial to the 70's crewcabs myself, I own a '72 4x4 stepside. It'll be on the road someday.

IMAG3773.jpg

Back