• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

New to the site and gots a 'new' truck 1959 Dodge Town Panel

mosquito13

Reaction score
let the pics speak . have a 64 f100 step side, a 64 dodge 440 , and a bunch of motorcycles from the 70's. fun truck . need to do some work on suspension and brakes. good running vet 350 and 3 speed on the floor.
d100020_zps0caf493a.jpg

d100013_zps4756ec87.jpg

d100010_zpsfe6c9dd4.jpg

d100003_zps385b6607.gif

Welcome!!! Nice looking panel! Here's a pic of my '63 Town Panel Project. Was a /6 with a 3 on the tree but now has a 318, 4 barrel with a 727 auto transplanted from a police car. It has 3" dual exhaust with a pair of flowmasters. Sounds real nice! I have three projects going but I need to start this one more often to keep me motivated!!

Panel%20Truck.jpg

Panel%20Truck.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the site "Mosquito13" . I really like your panel . I just wish (and don't take this the wrong way) that it didn't have a bow tie between the fenders .

Welcome!!! Nice looking panel! Here's a pic of my '63 Town Panel Project. Was a /6 with a 3 on the tree but now has a 318, 4 barrel with a 727 auto transplanted from a police car. It has 3" dual exhaust with a pair of flowmasters. Sounds real nice! I have three projects going but I need to start this one more often to keep me motivated!!

View attachment 2110
Well get Motivated then ! lol I'd love to see it with the nose on it and moving under it's own power . I allway's wanted to do a panel but never found one that was sold enough and the right price . I thinking when I do finally find one , a nice big block would look real good between the fenders .

got a mild buiild 318 poly and a pushbutton 727 with a stage 2 kit i took out of my 64 440( built my first 440 and kept the push button with a 65 b/b 727 stage 3 kit ) so when i get motivated or find a buyer for the chub may pull the vett engine. but for now some work on the leaf springs hangers and some blinkers are main focus. will start a thread on those soon.

Cool ! I'll look out for the build . So which motor are you thinking about putting in the panel when the time does come ?

318 , 440 was built for the 64 440(model #) or looking for trading for a step side(most any year and cosmetic condition) , i need a open bed for my motorcycles.

Last edited:
Back