• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

New to For Trucks Only

440RUNNER

Reaction score
My name is Ted Abbott and i just signed up but i have been a member of FBBO since 2012. I currently have a 1973 Roadrunner with 500 dual Quad stroker as my street cruiser along with my 2008 Dodge Ram 5.7 Hemi 4X4 as my daily driver. I just recently added a 1979 D150 Stepside that was wrecked at the front but still has original paint and is overall rust free along with a 1979 Little Red Express that is currently only a rolling body but my plan is to put together a Big Block Little Red as a street crusier.
I do work overseas so it might take me a couple of years to finish but it gives me something to look forward to when i get my time off. I have attached a couple of pics of my current rides.

IMG_1181.jpg

IMG_1589.jpg

IMG_1813.jpg

Little Red 1979 5.jpg

IMG_1181.jpg

IMG_1589.jpg

IMG_1813.jpg

Little Red 1979 5.jpg

Welcome to the site Ted ! Some nice rides you have there . I can tell that the 440 lil red idea is a good one . I used to have one and there a "blast" to drive . I'm doing a 440 79 Warlock now as we speak . That 79 D 150 you said that was wrecked in the front , Is that the one in the picture ? It look's mighty fine to me .

Welcome to the site Ted ! Some nice rides you have there . I can tell that the 440 lil red idea is a good one . I used to have one and there a "blast" to drive . I'm doing a 440 79 Warlock now as we speak . That 79 D 150 you said that was wrecked in the front , Is that the one in the picture ? It look's mighty fine to me .

Ya! It still hurts so wanted to show it as it was. This truck started life as a D150 Step side with 6Cyl 3 on the Tree. Got a transplant when my friend bought it and received a HP 440 from his 64 Dodge. It got wrecked and i bought it from him so now i get to build a little red from the 2 Trucks.

1979 D100 wrecked 6.jpg

1979 D100 wrecked 6.jpg

Ouch ! I'm sorry I asked , I hate seeing a Mopar hurt like that . :Cry: But at least you should have everything to save the lil red so at least that truck can live on .

Back