• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

696pack

Reaction score
Just found out about this site from over at forbbodiesonly.com I have been a member there for a long time and since I own a 1978 Little Red Truck I thought I should join over here. I am keeping the same screen name here as on forbbodiesonly.com so some will know me from there.

I also had a 1936 Dodge Pick up some 30+ years ago that had already been street rodded with juice brakes, Chevy sub-frame, 283 engine, and floor shift auto trans. The only pictures that I have of it were from the day I brought it home in a snow storm when I lived in Illinois. Check out the custom homemade shell that got removed the next day.

Here are pictures of each truck.

The Little Red Truck is an original REAL one that has had some major mods/upgrades. Before I bought it the previous owner had transplanted a 1969 440 Magnum. Since it was already modified I decided I would convert it to a 4X4. The easiest way to do it was to buy a 1977 Dodge short bed 4X4 truck for the chassis and switch the body over. Some will likely disapprove but I really don't care, it is what I wanted.

LRT5.jpg

LRT4.jpg

LRT3.jpg

LRT2.jpg

LRT.jpg

Last edited:
Some will likely disapprove but I really don't care, it is what I wanted.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Build what YOU want.
Very nice truck!

Welcome to here. Good lookin Lil Red. Engine pics?

Back