• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

340SIX

Reaction score
My handle almost anywhere on the new is 340six as I have a few Mopar 340's with six-packs. and a few with 4bbls.
I have been fixing up cars since age 15.
Really a Mopar Guy. Presently Truckless. But have always had one.
Ran a Chevy 3/4 ton former Goodyear Tire Jobber truck. that was auctioned off with no driveline The Diesel and trans missing. So a buddy tossed a rebuilt 350 4 bolt main and 400 auto in it and painted it back. I used it many years to hall Wood Floors and Ceramic Tile as my work truck.
Traded it off for a new Dodge 2500HD Auto 354 rear as worked long distances for work on the interstate. Netted 28-29MPG Hwy. Empty and 22-23 city. That was till someone stole it and totaled it.
I am mostly into Older Muscle Cars and resto of them.
Have a Challenger convertible project and a Dart Sport 340 with a Six-Pack added. that is done. But a Show only car.
I do dabble doing Bodywork at a friend's body shop. And do a little Stainless Resto now and then as well as Grind-Sand- Polish anything made of Aluminum to a Chrome-like Finish.
In the past, I did tons of SS and custom polish intakes small parts and even a few transmission cases.
The plan is to get an older truck this time and tow locally As I no longer have the need for a 2500 5.9 Diesel

Last edited:
Let me try and upload a Photo of My NameSake. And some of my work

340six Sig-1.jpg

polishtrans1.JPG

Back