• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

New member...old F-150's

OffGrid9

Reaction score
I'm not much of a joiner, rather hang back in the weeds. But I need some answers, and this looks like a place to get them.

I had a lovely '77 F-150 4x4, 460 ci, nice silver metal-flake paint job, and jacked up pretty high. I'm an old f@rt, It was a truck for a teenager, always felt foolish driving it. But it got lots of looks, lots of attention, and lots of offers to buy it. I should have sold it years ago and got an ugly old rust-bucket to use on our off-grid property. But the wife loved it, so I kept it, drove it for 20 years.

On labor day, a wild fire swept thru our canyon, burned that truck to the ground. When the gas-tanks went, it got pretty hot, even the frame sagged in the middle. I've replaced it with the aforementioned ugly old rust bucket, a '90 F-150 Lariat extended cab with 7' bed...and am now trying to fix all the things that should have kept me from buying it. Too soon old, too late smart. Now the wife wants me to get it repainted.

...Anyone want to buy a used wife?

IMG_0957-shrunk.JPG

IMG_0958-shrunk.JPG

Sorry, I have no use for another wife, new or used........ :cool: But I'd rather another of them than another Ford. :moparsmiley: A bitch about the fire, good luck with the new project. :woot:

and for your f 150 , i've got bodies and whole trucks . california trucks some rust some dents , f150 f250 f350

Last edited:
Back