• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

New member here, my hello post

Rocketman766

Reaction score
Hello all, allow me to introduce myself. I'm here to see other's rides and get some info from others about mine. I hope to be able to share some good info along the way too. I currently have 3 Dodges that are in various states of operation. My newest toy is a 1973 Dodge D100 Stepside that is a street/strip setup. I have a 1985 Dodge D150 Stepside which is waiting its turn to go in the shop for a rebuild. My last one is a 99 Dodge 1500 short bed that is just beginning a rebuild. It will be another street/strip version.

Welcome to the Forum from up north, gotta love old Dodge trucks especially the Utilines, ( can't call them stepsides that's Chevy talk) lol, let's see some photos, my son has a nice black 1980 utiline with a 340 and a833, he just lowered it and it looks amazing! I have a 56 on a 81 frame with a forged crank early 318 and a833, also a Utiline, currently waiting for the box to get back from paint. Your 85 is the last year for the utiline I believe, are you keeping the metal floor or going with a classic oak bed?

Welcome aboard! As mentioned, please post up some pictures and best of luck with all of your rides! 🍻

Welcome to FTO from New Zealand.

1686562288294.png

:p

Back