• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

New here

sugna66

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Angus and I am new here. I am somewhat active on the C-Bodies forum as I have a 1977 Newport and am restoring a 1964 New Yorker. My wife just acquired a 1977 Dodge W100 Short box 318-2bbl. As I am her head mechanic and lead parts sourcer - I thought I'd join the forum. It's mechanically sound, registered and insured but I have and will be chipping away at the body, paint and little things. Probably keep it pretty close to how it is now but with proper paint and bodywork as it presents pretty well. No major drivetrain changes or anything like that. I'd like to track down a set of sport mirrors and a tuff steering wheel. Had a tuff in my 80 Road Runner and if I knew they were going to turn into hen's teeth, I would have kept it. Just wanted to say hi.

IMG_4010.png

Welcome aboard fellow Moparite! Very nice truck, best of luck with it. I am sure everyone here would like to see pics of all your other vehicles as well. 👍

Thanks for the warm welcome. This is the rest of the fleet. Included my 2010 PW as this is a truck forum after all. And the TR6 was my first major resto and my late father’s car so I keep it around for nostalgic reasons. Thelma, the 77 Newpie I did a Holley Sniper EFI conversation on 5 years back - still our favourite 3 season car. Cheers guys.

Attachments

• 896A35D6-3667-4D87-B71C-1864090FBEEE.jpeg
    896A35D6-3667-4D87-B71C-1864090FBEEE.jpeg
    101.8 KB · Views: 114
Welcome to the site! I've owned a bunch of Dodges of that model starting with a 74. Owned 3 79's but not at the same time. One was a D300 Adventurer SE Club Cab with a 360 and granny gear box and 4.10 gears. That thing was a horse and 1/2 lol. One 79 was a D150 that got a transplanted Super Coupe 360 stuck into it. That one was fun....the others were just trucks except for another 79 3/4 ton that was kinda beat up but it got a mild 400 auto dropped in that ran a 15.40 in the 1/4 with 3.55 gears. Another fun truck....that was in the early to mid 80's and IIRC, GT Mustangs were running about that too. Pissed off a few of those guys :D

Back