• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

New guy

Welcome aboard from NJ. Good luck with your search. There are trucks for sale on this site!

I'm looking at two options first is a 1999 Chevrolet K3500 crew cab 4x4 drw with a 7.4L for $3700, 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 megacab non 4wd 5.7L for $15,975. Another option would be harder to do but would be nice to have a year (1997) and color (green) matched ford f350 to match my 1997 ford mustang.

Welcome from the Mitten, 2 very different trucks your looking at. What are you planning to use it for? Do you need 4wd and a dually?

Welcome from the Mitten, 2 very different trucks your looking at. What are you planning to use it for? Do you need 4wd and a dually?
Well towing wouldn't be an everyday thing as I'm a truck driver so most of my time is spent over the road but my plans are towing my project car around and pulling around a camper. 4wd would be used but probably not too often and as far as a dually it's not needed I just like the idea of owning one. Only requirement is it has to be a crew cab to fit the whole family.

My stepson is a truck driver and he loves his 2007 dodge Ram Quad cab dually. He doesn't tow much with it, but it's nice to have when he does.

I towed a 27ft fifth wheel camper with my '98 Dodge Ram 5.9 gas, and it handled it fine. Anything bigger and I would have preferred a diesel.

Is the Megacab a long box? They only made them for a year or two, unique to find one.

Back