• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

New guy

fourforty6pac

Reaction score
Just want to introduce myself. My passion is classic Mopar cars but I like anything that has the potential for some speed. I recently picked up a lower milage 96 Suburban, That I plan on using To tow my junk around with and have enough room for a few people (and my dog). It has 89,000 miles on it. When I bought it I had to replace the intake gaskets. I also replaced anything that could wear out and changed all fluids. It is a really clean truck and it's ready to haul the 4 wheelers. The best part is that I paid 500 for it because there was coolant in the oil. I knew it was the gaskets so I wasn't too worried. I stuck 430 in it. I told my wife I was going to sell it, but I lied. She'll get over it just like all the other times (LOL).

Welcome to FTO. Let's see pics of your Mopars!

Welcome aboard and congratulations on a great buy!! Yep they are notorious of the intake and heater supply leaks
But they will give a great ride and we all know we need a place for our best friends.

Back