• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Need a front hub for a 57 D100 2 wheel drive

72*birdman

Reaction score
I need a front hub for my 57 D100 pickup. Would prefer right hand thred but will take either and will buy with the drum if necessary. Also if someone could tell me what will interchange it would be appreciated. Didn't have a lot of luck trying to find out on line. Thanks, 72*birdman

Have you tried contacting Bluez28 he had a 57 and was not sure what to do with it

I had a friend try to contact him about some other parts to no availe so I think he was one and done here..

Is your hub beyond repair? Like cracked or rusted away. Just wondering if a good machine shop could repair it or make a new one. Know it would not be cheap but maybe your only choice. Will keep looking if I can find one will send a pm with contact info.

Bearing froze up and spun the race in the hub. I think a machine shop could fix it but I just didn't want to spend that kind of money on it if a could find a replacement. I can take the outer race in and out with my fingers, so I can't keep the spinle nut tight. I think I have a line on a complete front axel will find out in the morning. One drum is bent but hopefully the hubs are good.

Morning
Thanks again for the parts.
Did you contact Mike from MD.?
Steve

Thanks to all who tried to help. I was able to acess a complete front axel locally and spent the day switching out the left hand studs so all are right hand and i got the truck back together. I ran out of time and didn't get to drive it yet but have high hopes everything will be good when I take it out tomorrow.

Back