• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

My 91 Chev 1500

65 sporty

Reaction score
I bought this years ago to replace my Jeep J-10 and it's been sitting since. I picked up my 98 2500 and never started this project. I need to do the trans, engine and anything else that pops up. I would like to get it done so I can drive it next year and park my plow truck for some much needed body work. I will see what time and money will allow.

IMG_20161124_100635.jpg

IMG_20161124_100651.jpg

The engine is out on the stand and I am not sure if I will just do a stock rebuild or give it a little cam and vortec heads. That is first than the trans next.

So this truck has been on the back burner for quite a while. I still have it, but now I need to put it in service as a plow truck. My current 98 2500 is getting really tough, so I will put this one back together over the spring, summer and fall to get it ready for next winter. More to come soon

So this truck has been on the back burner for quite a while. I still have it, but now I need to put it in service as a plow truck. My current 98 2500 is getting really tough, so I will put this one back together over the spring, summer and fall to get it ready for next winter. More to come soon
Still planning on that bodywork for the '98? 😁

Still planning on that bodywork for the '98? 😁

The more I look at it the more issues I see, rust lots of rust mostly. It's to the point where it's going to be a parts truck for the other one. The 91 may get some body work though🤔

Back