• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

My 2002 Dak QC

James

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I bought my QC a little over a year ago now,
Its a 2002 Dodge Dakota Slt Quadcab 2wd 3.9v6 Automatic
As you can see from the picture when I first bought it my 2wd truck sat kinda.... off...
Well after 30 minutes of having it I noticed the PO had done stuff to it and I had to fix it.
It sat with this HOOORRRIIIBBLLEE stick bug stance and road like a rock with tires.
Turns out he had flipped the rear end so that it was leaf over axle (stock shocks) & had put some home cut block of something wrapped in electric tape as a front coil block(stock shocks) with a rubber mat self-tapped under the UCA.
So over the first 2 weeks I spent every free moment working on it.
This has been a long running project DD. Not a bad project but time consuming and some times a lot less convenient than i would like lol. Ill post picture through the post

20140729_201639.jpg

Oh yeah. It sat an inch higher in the rear than a stock 2013 dodge ram. Craziness.
I think the picture is uploaded on here but this is one of the most recent pics I havr

FB_IMG_1434157846748.jpg

That looks a lot better. That must have ride like crap before you lowered it.

Oh yeah, it was awful.
I have put 30k+ on it over this last year and its had its problems throughout the year but i've fixed it every time and got it back on the road

Back