• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

My 1993 Dodge D150 Ram

93ram

Reaction score
Now that I sold my '69 dart I have less stress to deal with. Now I can focus on my new toy. My daily driver 1993 d150 ram short bed 318 magnum. Bought for a grand back in July 2012 and have loved her ever since. She had a broken windshield, $500 in back reg, crapy tires, no brakes, cut up engine harness, and in bad need of a tune up. A diamond in the rough. So I've patched the harness best i could (and damn the are hard to find '92 and '93 only) put tires on her, did a full tune up and oil change. New air and fuel filter. Changed out the injectors (had the wrong ones on it) replaced the window, did the brakes (bearings too). Put a flowmaster on it (had too lol). And I've kept up all the records. Caltrans did and so am I. This is the best truck I've ever owned! 2 weeks ago I smashed up the passenger fender having fun on my friends ranch. So i got more work to do. I have a lot of dreams for it but I'm going to take it one day at a time. I'll post more pics later.

IMG_20130111_162031.jpg

IMG_20130111_162605.jpg

IMG_20130111_162314.jpg

Maaaaan , I bet you can see that bad boy coming down the road ! What are your future plans for it ?

Back