• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE Mounting kit for Hi Lift jack

compound_luke

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi all. I've been driving around with a hi-lift in my toolbox for a while and it was just getting banged up and taking up a lot of space. Since I own a CNC machine shop, I decided to solve the problem for myself since I couldn't find any good solutions. I came up with a method to mount it to the exterior of the truck bed box. I've been driving around with it for a couple weeks now and it's working great. I figured I'd offer the kit for sale here and see if it would solve anybody else's problem.

It attaches to the box with 1/2" carriage bolts which key perfectly into the holes on the HiLift bar, keeping them from turning while you tighten the knobs on the inside of the box. All you have to do is drill two 1/2" holes in your box. It makes for a very secure method of keeping the lift on the outside of the truck. I also machined a clip that holds the handle firmly in place until you need it.

Here's a link with more info. And since this is the first place I've offered it for sale, here's a discount code for $10 off for the rest of the month: FORTRUCKSONLY

Cheers,
Luke in El Paso, TX

IMG_1312.jpg

IMG_1313.jpg

IMG_1317.jpg

IMG_1314.jpg

IMG_1316.jpg

IMG_1315.jpg

Perfect. If I had more trucks I would order more. Great idea. I will pass this on to everyone I know. Thanks again, Clint Bazemore.

Of course. The only thing I ran into was mine is not a high lift brand so the pipe is a little bit bigger than the hole in the hold down. Easy fix.

Back