• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE Mopar big block truck pan setup

Cudascott

Reaction score
Contact seller
Bought this pan for a power wagon project I had but never used it. Pan and pickup with dipstick and tube all in great condition 200 plus shipping OBO. PM me here or over on FABO if interested
thanks Scott
4710527C-D758-4910-ACDC-CA64D2AAEC9E.jpeg
59EC5C63-0B6C-4E6B-87A2-516A70620929.jpeg
C2B55588-D7E8-4A25-BBB2-23A2C369C80F.jpeg

Last edited:
scott on fabo there is a member looking for the truck pans for his dragester build . @mrmopoartech is his handle there , he is on fcbo as well .

Thanks Paul I did price it to him but he didn’t like my price. I really want to sell the parts together
if I sell just the pan I have no use for the pickup and dipstick tube.

scott, if you would separate the pan from the pickup and tube,what would you want for the tube and pickup? thanks rick w.

i'm guessing that mrmopartech is a shopper , looking for the wallmart here in f??o sites . he's still hunting for lowest price . i told him i was not going to play that game .

scott, if you would separate the pan from the pickup and tube,what would you want for the tube and pickup? thanks rick w.
Richard,
Not sure on price I haven’t thought about splitting them up I figure if someone needs a pan for a BB swap they are gonna need the pickup and dipstick to go along with it. If someone wanted just the pan I would gladly separate them.

i'm guessing that mrmopartech is a shopper , looking for the wallmart here in f??o sites . he's still hunting for lowest price . i told him i was not going to play that game .
Yep he acted all offended when I priced him the pan and parts.

yap , he was cutting a deal with me , then sold what i wanted , then pulls the least cost crap . hell i even arranged for a buddy to act as a shipping drop for my stuff . and he's still hunting , good luck on rare pans , lol .

I might want these but nowhere near actually ready yet. I too would be another budget builder so I'm not even going to make an offer after reading this thread.

Good luck with sale.

Back