• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Migrated over from FABO and FBBO

68er

Reaction score
My wife and I just purchased a 1953 Dodge B2 series truck.

Had my body guy inspect it and we were confident to purchase this project.

Under the hood

383CU
Torqer intake and matching cam etc...
727 3000 stall
for 9" 3:55
Rear Frame has racing linkage.

We are going to do a frame off restoration

I will attach a photo

IMG_1277.jpg

548303_496295970380418_87228702_n.jpg

Welcome. Great truck!!! I love the B2 series...

Just an fyi though, you need a little air in that rear tire... :)

Welcome aboard, I must say your new find is in great shape, the B2's are very hard to find in that shape here in Arkansas, Looking forward to your build/restoration thread.
I see a great four legged friend with you, I have a boxer myself
This was taken right after a bath, he is 2 1/2 years young

Bud on 2012 dog day 002.jpg

Yes this project will be great..

The dog was the previous owners. That photo was over 10 years ago now. My photo is the one on the flatbed..
Very few soft spots on this truck. One cab mount was repaired as I could see the brazing but the rest of the panels are in incredible shape for this year.

Going to start with a light sand blast on frame and interior and walnut blast on the out side body panels..

Anyone reading this thread Im putting out the feelers for help finding downloadable PDF on this truck manual wise and also source for parts. Not much info on the internet for this B2 truck.

Defenately need info for the box rails the box sits on since there are none lol and any schematics.. The previous owner started this project so its already gutted...

Going to be a nice truck when done

Last edited:
Welcome and that is a nice looking truck! I have rails for lil red/ warlock,most of these beds are the same but never say never

Back