• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Mexican Ram charger Truck Trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

WAY2HY

Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for 2 Rear Tailgate trim panels that came on Mexican Ram Chargers that says Ram Charger on it 1995-1998 and 1 from the USA that says Dodge on it 1991-1993. Would like them to be in excellent shape.:smile: Thank you.

yes i do ... I will take some pics today so you can see if they will work for you .... I know there are sevral differnt trim that have been used ....

the pics above are on my pick-up BUt it came off A 91 ramcharger ... im trying to figure out how to send the pics from my email of the other one but an haveing no luck ... drop me an email and i can foward it to you ... i hope mcbeecarl@yahoo.com

ramcharger 011.jpg

ramcharger 012.jpg

The panel I am looking for has Dodge in large letters on it, with red reflective tape on it, the USA one, the Mexican one says Ramcharger on it. Your panel looks like it is 1990 and earlier, thanks for the reply!

ok .. didn't check the vin ... just knew where some good trim was ... sry its no help to ya. the one on my truck came off a 89 or 90 TBI btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back