• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Measurements for hole in floor for 833OD shifter

do you have that fiber glass shifter hump ? the shifter mounts on the b mount at the front of the tailstock . just install it and start with a small hole and enlarge as needed .

That fiber glass shifter hump was not meant to be installed on an automatic floor tunnel.
The manual tunnel is much wider.
I could get you the dimensions from the door & the back of the cab. But your going to have to wait a few days.

Not sure I agree that the add on fiberglass A833 shifter hump would conform to smaller automatic 2wd floor hump. But here are a couple pics with a tape. The front to back dim was with the tapes end against the vertical surface where the gas pedal pivot mounts. These dims would only apply if you are using the unique truck/van shifter mount and not a passenger car style shifter mount.

20230522_154453.jpg

20230522_154546.jpg

a chink in the armor.... money has been tight so its been collecting dust. but Ive since also found everything Im gonna need to swap in an A500 with OD, (yes I know this is a /6 and the trans is from behind a 318) I have the parts to cover that problem. so which way do I go..... I keep meaning to set that fiberglass hump in the caba nd see if it matches up as I believe it will.....

Back