• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Manchester New Hampshire Car Show Sept 3rd 2016.

67 Power Wagon

Reaction score
Guys,
I went to the BIG local Car Show in Manchester New Hampshire, on Sept. 3rd it was for my birthday on Sept 1st, a HUGE show..... And this is what I got for "Mopars Only".... -300 pictures later- Was A LOT more cars then I got pics of, BUT I got SEVERAL pictures of EVERY "Mopar" in the place!!!! Common, new, old, WILD, indifferent, did not matter as long as it was a "M-O-P-A-R"!!!! ~Enjoy!

Last edited:

67 Power Wagon

Reaction score

And to follow, with some Non-Mopar stuff...... I got a few "Interesting" autos that just caught my eye!

IF I can find the decals, to make this ----^

My Resin Dodge A108 Van MAY become "The Mystery Machine".. just because!!!!

AND, I saved the BEST........ FOR LAST!!!!!!!

YES this car WAS part of the movie series from '79 to '85, was in season 3.... I read the paper work the owner has and to that, I got to drive the car as well. (owner is a friend of mine) so....... The cast however, did in fact "autograph" the dash of the car! in that pic, you can see my legs!

And this everyone, was THEE show in Manchester NH, September 3rd 2016!

LocuMob

Fluid Technician
Reaction score
Damn, you weren't kidding aaboutthat show being a big one! There is a Dodge A100 van around me that is the Mystery Machine, same as the one you posted, driven by a hairy guy no less. Soinks! Maybe he's Shaggy! The guy driving the Dukes Charger looks a lot like a friend d of mine that wants one reeaally bad. Had to do a double take when I saw those pics. Thanks for sharing!

67 Power Wagon

Reaction score
Scott,
That guy in the General Lee is ME!!!!!!!!

There was something to the tune of 1,300 cars present.. what I posted here, is ONLY what I "got", mostly MOPAR!